The design process can work in a few different ways.
- The most efficient is being able to talk to you in person. One of our team can sit down with you and design your piece of furniture based on the size and style you have in mind. Within our showroom, we have a range of beautiful furniture along with numerous photos of pieces we have created in the past, these can help you get those ideas flowing and it also shows what is possible.
- We can work with your design. If you have your own design, we can work with them to create your special piece.
- We can also use a design elimination process by showing you different looks on different aspects of a timber furniture piece. In this process we eliminate aspects you don't like and gather all the positive aspects you do like. For example, this table leg looks great but I would like this type of rail design to go with that top style. This process is quite effective and surprisingly time efficient because you know yourself better than anyone, and your first impressions are normally the best.
- The last method consists of you collecting magazine cuttings, photos or designs you like even if it is only a small aspect of the overall piece. From these we can use a mix and match method to get the piece that is right for you.
- Every piece made by the team at Envisage Furniture is created in their factory showroom that is located in Shepparton, Victoria, Australia. Any member of our seamless team would love to spend time with you, in showing you the processes of how each of our individual pieces of timber furniture is crafted from raw rough sawn materials through to the final product.
Our goal at Envisage Furniture is to produce uniquely individual pieces of furniture, introducing the natural beauty of solid timber into the modern environment.